CDR Labs offers specialized laboratory services tailored to the Long-Term Care market, including Assisted Living Facilities (ALF) and Independent Living Facilities (ILF). On behalf of the state of Florida, we visited over 10,000 LTC facilities during the COVID-19 pandemic to administer personalized vaccination and testing services across all 67 counties.
We understand the unique needs of LTC facilities and can deliver the timely, accurate lab results required by them to care for their residents. We take pride in building close relationships with our facilities – our team of experts has extensive experience delivering high-quality, client-focused laboratory services throughout their careers.
- By eliminating possible treatments that are likely to be ineffective, pharmacogenomics is both cost-saving and life-saving.
- Physicians can use genetic testing to reduce the possibility of adverse effects and improve overall health outcomes, particularly in special populations such as those who reside in assisted living facilities.
- CDR Labs offers comprehensive genetic testing suitable for metabolic and therapeutic assessment of many kinds of medications.
- Ear, Nose & Throat infections
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Gynecological infections
- Gastrointestinal illnesses
- Wound pathogens
- Nail pathogens
Fast Test Results
- Health Plans
- Long-Term Care
- Healthcare Providers