Enteric Pathogen Panel
Test detection includes
Enteric extended Bacterial Panel
- Yersinia enterocolitica.
- Vibrio spp.
- Pleisimonas shigelloides.
- Salmonella spp.
- Shigella spp/Enteroinvasive E coli ~(EIEC)
- Campylobacter spp.
- Clostridium difficile.
- Adenovirus 40/41
- Norovirus GI and GII
- Human Astrovirus
- Entamoeba histolytica
- Giardia lamblia
- H. pylori
Enteric Bacterial Panel = 87505
Enteric Bacterial Panel, Extended = 87506
Enteric Parasite Panel = 87505
Enteric Viral Panel = 87505
1 day Refrigerated
Place stool in a sterile container or stool vial.
Fecal-Swab in Cary Blair Vial
3 Days Room Temperature
- Dip the swab into the feces, ensuring that the swab is completely immersed.
- While holding the swab in the same hand, unscrew the cap from the tube. Do not spill the contents of the tube.
- Immediately place the swab into the transport tube so that the score line is at the top of the tube.
- Carefully break the swab shaft at the score line against the side of the tube.
- Immediately discard the top portion of the swab shaft.